Friday, June 1, 2007

A Piraat's life for me...


Yes, our slew of doggie visitors continues. It's great! Last night, Daan stopped by with his Jack Russell Terrier named Piraat ("Pirate" - because of the black fur patch around one of her eyes). She is pregnant, due in the next month or so. What a sweetheart! She made herself at home, sniffing around the whole house, lapping up water from the doggie dish we've decided to leave sitting out for all of our canine friends who stop by.

If Remmie were here, I know he'd be happy that his buddies have started to come around to hang out with us. I can picture him welcoming each of them in the door with a tail wag and a set of perky ears..."Hi Piraat! This is my house. C'mere and I'll show you where my water dish is. Oh yeah...my mom and dad love giving out treats. Just sit at their feet and they'll totally get you some beef jerky!"

Yeah, these little pooches have us wrapped around the tips of each little paw...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this post... Arrrrrrrrrthur.