Thursday, February 8, 2007

There was a wedding in May under an oak tree...






As our nine month anniversary fast approaches, I thought I'd commemorate by posting a few pix from the big weekend. That tall handsome fella is my husband, David Elliot Sheldon, for those of you who haven't yet met him.

We have (literally) a few thousand photographs, so I'll post more later in some kind of organized fashion. But for now, a few fun flashbacks for me and any of you who were able to be there.

It was an unbelievable weekend, covered by love from top to bottom.

Love,
The Mrs.

1 comment:

Daddy Loeb said...

9 months later and I'm still bathing in the warmth, love, and unparalleled talent that oozed from every corner and crevice of that extraordinary evening under the Oak Tree. It's worth celebrating every month on the month. Especially if it means I can hear Dave do Neil Diamond again.

. .FAR!. . We've been traveling FAR. .